Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Happy Birthday to MeCreate your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free slideshow by Smilebox
When I was young I used to think that someday I could be President of the United States because my birthday was in February.  It seemed to me to be the month for Presidents- Lincoln, Washington and Reagan (all the important ones anyway). I loved having my birthday off from school almost every year and claim the whole long weekend as mine.  I still look forward to it even though I no longer want the job of President. 

Trent took me home for my birthday this year.  He knows that's where I love to be!  Luci and Trent made a beautiful cake and the nephews did not fail to entertain.  We also went out to Cheesecake Factory for a birthday dinner and luscious dessert on the actual birthday.

0 comments: