Today we said goodbye to my Uncle Richard. His funeral was this morning. Uncle Richard led a good life. He was so faithful and loyal. My best memories of him are hiking and huckleberry picking, playing games and the perfect garden he had in his backyard. He had a smile and laugh that were distinctly his.
Liesl and Ben will be blessing their new baby, Mitt Allen West tomorrow. He is really cute. I got to hold him today and he didn't scream his head off. Yeah!




1 comments:
Yeah, I am so glad that you left a comment so I could find your blog and now all the family's!! I haven't seen most of you since my wedding, forever ago. I haven't seen any of the kids or anything. Congrats on getting married. I am sure my dad told me, but I think that I forgot- so yea for you!!! hope all is well with you guys!! I love ya and am so excited to be able to keep in touch with you!!
I can't get internet at my house, so I don't get on all that often, but I do my best!! Give everyone my love!!
Post a Comment