Sunday, November 29, 2009
BYU Wahoo!
Trent and I went to the game last night! A friend in the ward gave Trent awesome tickets to thank him for helping him on his house. The tickets were for the third row on the 10 yard line. It was great! It was so exciting to be so close to the action. We were also really close to our opponents. Somehow or other the tickets happened to be right in the middle of the family section for the U. We were sitting right behind Kyle Whittingham's wife and next to Sylvester's mom. On my other side I had Zane and Koa's families. I had no idea who any of the players from the U were before the game but I know them all now. When we were losing it was not fun but when we were ahead it was awesome. Trent and I would cheer but we don't ever boo, so we were safe. We loved that the overtime action was on our side of the stadium. That last pass was wonderful! Thanks for the tickets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment