Monday, June 14, 2010

No Idea

We had a map.  We had a plan. We had singers in the back seat. It was going to be great. Instead of going to Moab we thought it would be fun just to explore the beautiful San Rafael.  I was navigating in the front seat while Aubs and Nicole serenaded us in the back seat.  We missed an early turn but were able to go around and get back on the route.  It was beautiful in a stark, rugged way though a little boring for Trent and Troy's tastes.  Trent found a total of one hill to climb the whole trip and the road just kept going and going and going.  I think we made another wrong turn because it just didn't seem right and then we hit a dead end.  We back-tracked and made it back out just fine but I have no idea where we were on the said map.


0 comments: