Our 61 year old building is on it's last year. I will not miss the brick oven that has been my home away from home for the past decade. I will miss the huge classrooms that we have in this old school but that is about it. The company Trent works for is building us a new school. Air conditioning, heat that works, beautiful new classrooms with more than one plug, here we come.
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Last Year
Our 61 year old building is on it's last year. I will not miss the brick oven that has been my home away from home for the past decade. I will miss the huge classrooms that we have in this old school but that is about it. The company Trent works for is building us a new school. Air conditioning, heat that works, beautiful new classrooms with more than one plug, here we come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment