It's been 5 years since we lost Jake. I miss his smile and teasing laugh. I miss his swagger and the way he'd belt out his favorite country music songs in the truck. He was such a huge part of my day to day life from the time he was a little boy and I'd drag him around by the hand until he was a grown man with a wonderful wife and kids. He showed me all the good a great man of faith could do. He loved his family and he let us all know that. He loved the land so worked hard and played hard on it. He loved the Lord and was willing to serve with his whole heart. I love him and I'm thankful he is my brother.




1 comments:
I just figured out how to post on your blog. I can't believe it's been five years. He's probably accomplished a lot in those five years and I'm glad at least that his family is settled. Married life still great?
Post a Comment